This site is owned and operated by Catch Your Eye - CliC Magnetic Eyewear
1. Scope - This policy applies to www.catchyoureye.ca.
2. Request Information - You may request information from catchyoureye.ca at any time by submitting the "Send a Message" form on the Contact Us page.
3. Email List Subscription - You can subscribe to our email list at any time by creating an account and checking the box "Subscribe to Newletter". If you are already a catchyoureye.ca email recipient and you want to "Unsubscribe", simply contact us and your request will be honoured as soon as possible after receipt.
4. Personally Identifying Information - We do not share your personally identifying information with any third parties, except under the following circumstances: with your permission; when we are required to do so for sales outside of designated territories; or when we are required to do so by law, including, without limitation, to comply with legal process (i.e., search warrant, subpoena or court order); to protect catchyoureye.ca's rights and property; to protect the safety of catchyoureye.ca's employees or the public, such as when we believe someone's physical safety is at risk.
5. Unsolicited Email - catchyoureye.ca will not sell or supply your email address/es to any third party without having first obtained your consent.
6. IP Addresses - catchyoureye.ca tracks user IP addresses for the purposes of systems administration, demographic profiling and traffic logging, but catchyoureye.ca will not use IP addresses to try to identify individuals visiting our site.
7. Usage Patterns - We track the aggregate site usage patterns of our visitors primarily so we can develop a better Web Site ("Site") for our visitors. We reserve the right to disclose such aggregate information to third parties. We do not disclose the site usage patterns for individual visitors.
8. Cookies - catchyoureye.ca uses "cookies" to track and record visitor activities on our Site. Cookies are pieces of information or data sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies are not used to access your personally identifying information.